Scholarship recipients will be given training in how to teach, making teaching and learning plans more effective and attracting students, as well as other things that can improve the quality and abilities of teachers. This program is a non-degree program and the duration of study is 1 year 6 months (including the first 6 months of learning Japanese) from October 2021 to March 2023.
- Tuition is fully borne.
- Life allowances amount to approximately 143,000 yen / month
- Flight tickets go home Indonesia - Japan.
- Free of charge for making student visas.
- Some universities provide dormitories. Fees are paid for the living allowance given. For universities that do not provide dormitories, universities can help find housing if needed.
- Maximum age of 34 years on April 1, 2021 (born on or after April 2, 1986).
- Minimum D4 or S1 graduate. Teachers (civil servants, private, honorary) who are actively teaching in formal educational institutions, such as SD, SMP, SMA and the equivalent (SMK, Madrasah, dsj), and SLB.
- Applicants have at least 5 years 0 months of teaching experience as of October 1, 2021 at a formal educational institution.
- All fields of education are offered except PKN, Indonesian Language, Local Languages, Arabic, Religious Education and Hospitality.
- Physically and mentally healthy (physical and mental health conditions will not interfere with the course of studies while in Japan)
- Good command of English or Japanese. For those who don't speak Japanese, are willing to learn Japanese.
- Applicants must return to Indonesia immediately and continue their career as a teacher after the scholarship program ends.
- If after returning from Japan the applicant does not apply his experience as a teacher, then the applicant MUST return the entire scholarship allowance that has been received.
- Applicants who have one of the following conditions / situations cannot apply for this scholarship program. Please read the following link (click here --pdf)
How To Apply:
- Only applicants who meet the requirements can register.
- Applicants register online first through the following website: HERE
- After registering online, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Please print the e-mail and please remember the "Exam Number" that you received. If within 5 minutes you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please check the spam / junk box on your e-mail.
- Complete the required documents.
- All documents that have been completed and arranged in order, are inserted into 1 large envelope (free size as long as it can load all documents, free type).
- Write the " Teacher Training 2021 " code on the top right of the envelope.
- Files sent or submitted directly to:
Bagian Informasi dan Kebudayaan (Pendidikan)
Kedutaan Besar Jepang
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 24. Jakarta 10350
- Do not accept documents sent via online motorcycle taxi services.
- The file must arrive at the Japanese Embassy in Jakarta no later than 15 JANUARY 2021 .
- Only applicants with complete documents and received before the deadline will be processed. Documents that have been sent to the Japanese Embassy cannot be returned for any reason.
15 January 2021