PPAN is an International Youth Exchange program organized by the Indonesian Ministry of Youth and Sports (Kemenpora) with the government in the destination country. This program has lasted for +/- 40 years and has produced many alumni,
REGISTRATION FOR PPAN 2020 IS NOW OPEN.
Don't miss the chance to be Jakarta’s youth ambassador for friendship on an international scale by joining the selection process.
Check out the timeline and requirements, and do not hesitate to click the registration link.
- WNI (Warga Negara Indonesia) Status
- KTP DKI Jakarta
- Age of 18 - 30 Years Old
- Single / Not Married Yet
- Physically & Mentally Healthy
- A scan of your Identification Card (KTP Jakarta), saved in the following format: ID_FirstName_LastName.pdf
- A file of your Curriculum Vitae (Max. 1 Page), saved in the following format: CV_FirstName_LastName.pdf
- A scan of your Bank Account (No. Rekening), saved in the following format: BA_FirstName_LastName.pdf
How to Apply:
Register and join the fully-funded youth exchange program of 2020 HERE
*Please sign up first with your email and activate your JKTMuda account to register
Timeline dan Deadline:
- 24th February 2020: Open Registration!
- 22nd March 2020: Deadline of Registration Phase
- 4th April 2020: Announcement for Provincial Selection (Seleksi Tingkat Provinsi DKI Jakarta)
- 18th - 19th April 2020: Provincial Selection (Ujian Tertulis, Wawancara, dan Performa)
- 20th April 2020: Announcement for Finalists Program PPAN 2020 DKI Jakarta