All Millennium Fellows must complete the following requirements in order to successfully complete the fellowship:
- Attendance of 6 Fellowship sessions and 3 virtual events
- Submission of a 2-3 minute video tour of your current Project in October
- Completion of Program Entrance and Program Exit Evaluation
- Completion of Project Report for your Millennium Fellowship project and Self-Reflection
- Campus Directors will additionally be required to participate in 4 hours of training, meet with their Co-Director and arrange one-to-one meetings (~15 minutes each) with the Fellows at their Campus Hub prior to the Fellowship launch. They also submit proof of their Campus Hub Sessions and commit to regular communication with Team MCN (minimum once every month).
There is no registration fee to apply to or participate in this program for the Class of 2020. All admitted Millennium Fellows are supported in engaging on their respective campuses for the duration of the Fellowship. If someone attempts to charge you to apply to and/or participate in this program, please do not pay. Please report this immediately at email@example.com or by Facebook message.
- You must be at least 18 years old, an undergraduate enrolled in a college or university, and in good standing at that academic institution for the duration of the program.
- To be eligible for the Millennium Fellowship program, you must be an undergraduate student for the entire duration of the program (Aug-Dec 2020). Students who graduated or expect to graduate before December 2020, are not eligible for the program.
- You make a commitment to convene in-person least eight times during the Millennium Fellowship (for 2020 the program will run August-December) with your Campus Directors and other Fellows on your campus to share best practices and take collective action.
- Students have to meet on-campus, in-person for the Fellowship sessions. If you miss sessions, this is grounds for expulsion and the forfeiture of your designation as a Millennium Fellow. Campus Directors have additional responsibilities as noted in FAQs section on "Campus Director Applicants."
How to Apply:
- The Millennium Fellowship is accepting Round 1 applications from undergraduate students worldwide. Apply here.
- After reviewing Round 1, you will receive a decision via email. Selected applicants will receive the link to begin Round 2.
- Selected Campus Directors will be invited to a virtual interview in June.
30 April 2020