Special Sports School (SKO) is a school for prospective athletes of middle and high school age under the auspices of the Assistant Deputy Management of Sports Centers and Special Sports Schools, Deputy Sports Culture, Ministry of Youth and Sports. Admission selection for new students is not recommended for beginner athletes, because it can cause a failure in file selection and cannot continue in the next selection.
- Indonesian citizen has a student status.
- Sports Club Members / College Branch / PPLP / SKO / Pengprov / Pengkot / Pengkab.
- Have a minimum certificate / charter of the Championship at the Provincial Level.
- Fill out the online registration form at https://sapasko.id .
- Upload Birth Certificates.
- Upload a certificate or certificate of the highest championship.
- Attach youtube video link during practice, games and or matches with a maximum duration of 2 minutes.
- Candidates for Athlete who Qualify for Selection, if found manipulating data or documents, then the Candidate Athlete is declared void.
Please visit HERE for specific requirement
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for apply
31 March 2020