The 2020 University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship (International) is a highly competitive award that rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
The scholarship offers a reduction of 50% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar's chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Available for students commencing in 2020 only;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline.
The selection process for The 2020 University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarships is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection. As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for)
How To Apply:
- Applicants will be automatically offered this scholarship by 17 January 2020 (first half) or 26 June 2020 (second half);
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit;
- Successful applicants will be notified within 2 weeks of the scholarship closing date; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
14 June 2020