Chiang Mai University has allocated an amount of budget to support graduate students to work as Teaching Assistants (TA’s) and Research Assistants (RA’s) for those who are applying to enroll in either regular or international master’s degree or doctoral degree programs with doing thesis (master’s thesis or doctoral thesis). The purposes of the scholarships are to:
- Reduce workload of faculty members, the department or the faculty where affiliated
- Enhance the ability of students in transferring knowledge
- Provide students the experience in teaching and/or doing research
- Provide financial support
100 Scholarship are available for Master Degree and Doctoral Student. The maximum amount of each scholarship is THB 108.000 per year.
P\ease download the guideline for requirement for applying HERE
- A copy of the bachelor’s degree transcript and/or a copy of master’s degree transcript(if applicable).
- Doctoral degree applicants who finished or are studying a master’s degree program with thesis only shall provide the publication(s) and/or progress report of their master’s thesis
How to Apply:
- Apply and upload required documents of online system on the website: https://www.grad.cmu.ac.th within the specified period only.
- Scholarship granting will be announced on the website: https://www.grad.cmu.ac.th\
- Download the guideline for How to Apply. HERE
30 April 2020
30 April 2020