The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and the French government collaborated to launch a scholarship program for students enrolled at universities in France in the 2020 school year.
This program provides support for developing countries that are members of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the Muslim community, especially in the form of educational and research scholarship programs that are jointly funded with dozens of countries.
Supported and managed by Campus France, this scholarship program opens opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to be the vanguard of contributing to the development of their country after pursuing tertiary education. Since 1983, as many as 15,600 students and 13,250 researchers have undergone education and research in various fields (engineering, health, agriculture, political science, education, etc.) and two-thirds of them have successfully held important positions in their respective countries of origin.
Selected candidates will get various benefits of joint funding between the French government and IsDB:
- Has a status of recipient of a scholarship from the French government: free of visa fees, exemption of study fees at French public universities, priority access at the CROUS university dormitory, additional health insurance, granted by the French government
- The cost of the plane ticket, provided by IsDB
- Living costs of 700 euros / month, provided by IsDB
- Citizen in one of 42 OIC member countries
- Afganistan, Aljazair, Arab Saudi, Azerbaijan, Banglades, Benin, Burkina Faso, Kamerun, Komoro, Pantai Gading, Djibuti, Mesir, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Irak, Iran, Jordania, Kazakhstan, Kirigizstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mali, Maroko, Mauritania, Mozambik, Niger, Nigeria, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Palestina, Senegal, Sudan, Tajikistan, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turki.
- Has been enrolled in universities in France for the 2020 school year
- Take one of 27 fields of study and electives at S1 and S2 levels
How to Apply:
Registration is done on the IsDB website: www.isdb.org
30 June 2020