In order to fostering public interest, especially the younger generation in the world of translation, the Language Development and Development Agency, the Ministry of Education and Culture invited translation activists throughout Indonesia to participate in the 2020 Translation Workshop activities to be held on August 23-September 5, 2020.
- An Indonesian Citizen. Opened for civil servants (not functional translator officials) and non-civil servants (general public).
- Minimum education of D4 or S1.
- Preferably have experience as a translator and / or interpreter.
- Active and proficient in Indonesian (evidenced by UKBI certificates with a minimum predicate "Excellent").
- Mastering one local language from the province of origin.
- Active and proficient in English (evidenced by certificates of minimum TOEFL score 550 / IBT 79, IELTS 6.5).
- Adept at using internet technology to find relevant information.
- Have a permanent and active e-mail address.
- Make a written statement, sufficiently stamped, regarding willingness to take part in this training online, from the beginning to the end, from August 23 to September 5, 2020, and be actively involved during the training.
- List of curriculum vitae in Indonesian is equipped with color photographs.
- Identity Card (KTP).
- Indonesian Language Proficiency Test Certificate (UKBI).
- English Language Proficiency Test Certificate (TOEFL or other English language test).
- Statement letter, sufficiently stamped, regarding willingness to take part in this training online, from the beginning to the end, starting on August 23 to September 5 2020, and actively involved during the training program.
- The registration file above is scanned in PDF format with a resolution of 200 dpi. The maximum overall file size is 5MB.
- Each file is named in the format (participant name) (document name). Example: Bambang Eko KTP, Bambang Eko Daftar Riwayat Hidup, dsb., etc.
- All files are collected in one ZIP folder, then sent in one e-mail shipment with the title "Berkas Bengkel Penerjemahan (participant name)".
How to Apply:
- Please visit HERE for applying
- After Apply please SEND all the document in one ZIP Folder to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
17 July 2020