The home university must permit its students to participate in the program all through the duration of one semester but not more than 4 months at Chulalongkom University.
The scholarships will cover the following :
- An economy class round-trip ticket to and from designated capital cities or principal cities. (actual paid)
- ASEAN Countries not more than 8,500 baht for one way
- ASIA not more than 12,000 baht for one way
- EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND and AFRICA not more than 20,000 baht
- NORTH and SOUTH AMERICA not more than 30,000 baht f
- Tuition Fees (tuition fees for faculty/special fees by the program are excluded)
- Stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 baht/month.
- Bachelors level for the applicants who is now studying an undergraduate student, Master s/Doctoral level for the applicants who is now studying at graduate student/ Faculty MemberResearcher or Academic Staff
- Applicants must undertake a study at Chulalongkom University for 12 credits for Bachelors level and 6 credits for Masters and Doctoral level. The subject of study should correspond to the major or minor subjects of the applicant. For further information ofthe program can be visit:
- Details of all programs: http://www.academic.chula.ac.th/search/search.asp
- Details of all international programs: http://www.inter.chula.ac.th/inter/internationalstudents/InterProgramList.html
- Applicants must have a good command of English.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants must not be recipients of other types of scholarships.
- Completed application form with 1-inch-colored photo.
- A nomination letter from the home institution.
- An official transcript of academic record ao be issued by the institute presently being attended)
- A copy of passport.
Application Procedures and Period :
- Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the faculty/program of their choice.
- Please note that the application date and selection schedule of the applicants has set by each of the faculty/program.
- Applicants must be screened and accepted by the faculty/program of their choice before being sent to the Office of Academic Affairs, Chulalongkorn University and the eligible applications must be sent by the faculty's admitted to the Academic Affairs office; not later than October 15, 2020 for the second semester.
- Neither personal nor directly application form applicants to the Office of Academic Affairs will be accepted.
- Noted that, the application date and selection schedule of the applicants has set by each of faculty/program. The applications should send the application form and relevant documents to the
- faculty/program at least 2 weeks before the University deadline.
- Application form :
- Application form of One Semester Scholarship Program for ASEAN and NON-ASEAN Countries" can be obtained from Download HERE
15 October 2020