Amount Amount: 80,000 JPY/month
Duration: April 2021 – March 2022
- Students with non-Japanese nationality who will have ‘college student’ visa status from April 1st, 2021 and will register their residence in Japan.
- Regular students who will be in the first or second academic year of a master course (incl. integrated masters and doctoral course) as of October 2020.
- Those who are of good enough health to pursuit studies in Japan, of excellent academic record, of good personality.
- Those who are able to communicate in Japanese.
- Those who can contribute to international understandings and mutual friendships.
- Those who can attend Scholarship Students Activities held by NISF.
- Those who can submit a scholar report every month.
- Those who do not receive any sort of scholarship or subsidy while receiving the scholarship from NISF.
- Access NISF website (only in Japanese) →International Students Scholarship → [2020 Scholarship Application Button]
- Fill out the online application form and entry. (No documents are required at the time of Web entry. )
- The guidelines and information on the application materials are available on the Foundation website.
01 November 2020