University of Southern Denmark offers the Danish Government Scholarship – supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science - to certain applicants in recognition of the important investment that oversea students make during their education.
The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
Who can get the scholarship?
- Candidates from a non-EU/EEA country applying for one of the following Engineering Master's programme in Sønderborg (programme start in autumn) and be eligible to pay tuition fees:
- MSc in Engineering - Mechatronics
- MSc in Engineering - Innovation and Business
- MSc in Engineering - Electronics
- The scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants. All eligible applicants who are offered a study place, will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
The best-qualified candidates based on points will be awarded the scholarship. Please look under the section "Entry requirements" for each programme. All documentation must be available before application deadline, to make sure that we can process your application.
01 September 2020
For further information about the scholarships, please contact Student Services.