IERI provides a non-mixed gender dormitory (2 person shared room), insurances, about ~425,000 won per month stipend to all interns, and a roundtrip air ticket from their place of recruitment.
- Provide general support to the officer of the Director
- Perform the assigned tasks under the assigned laboratory
- Submit a complete final report at the end stage of the internship program
- Make a presentation at the end stage of the internship program
- Currently be pursuing postgraduate studies (master/doctoral degree or equivalent), or is in the final year of the university (bachelor degree or equivalent) preferably in the field of environmental, energy, climate changes, or related fields
- Candidates engaged or recently engaged in a field directly related to the IERI Fund’s work or applicants from non-students will be accepted only under exceptional cases
- Possess an excellent command of English
- Sound skills of using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
The successful candidate shall be based at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea on a full-time basis (based on the selected laboratory, at least 40 hours per week) for a period of 3-6 months, i.e. spring / fall semester. Extension of the internship will be considered under exceptional conditions.
How to Apply:
Please find the relevant information and the application form on:
IERI homepage à Notice board
Applicants interested in applying for an internship at IERI, GIST are ought to send full documents in English as listed below:
- Internship Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letter
- Cover letter
- Academic Transcripts (only original / notarized copies will be accepted)
- Certificates of university enrollment / Official certificate of undergraduate degree (only original / notarized copies will be accepted)
All candidates must email all the documents to email@example.com with the title of [IERI] International Internship Program_your name
13 November 2020