- Please access the link （http://smk.kemdikbud.go.id/kdp）.
- Click on the panel "BUKU DAN BAHAN AJAR".
- Click on the tab "Bahan Ajar Bahasa Asing".
- Click the "Download" button on the book option "NIHONGO ☆ RAKURAKU BAHASA JEPANG UNTUK SMK - JAPAN FOUNDATION”.
- The book will be downloaded automatically as PDF data.
Course Objective "Can-do"
- Topic 1 Greetings
- 1. Able to say greetings politely and precisely.
- 2. Able to express gratitude, apology and farewell.
- Topic 2 Self Introduction
- 3. Able to introduce yourself simply.
- 4. Be able to mention the city of residence.
- Topic 3 Family
- 5. Able to introduce family by showing photos.
- 6. Be able to state the physical characteristics and characteristics of family members in the photo.
- Topic 4 Proficiency
- 7. Able to express self-proficiency.
- 8. Able to ask friends for help in accordance with what they can do.
Teaching Materials Used The material for the
A1 "Nihongo ☆ Rakuraku" Self-Study Course was compiled based on the material in the book Nihongo ☆ Rakuraku by The Japan Foundation Jakarta. Each topic is arranged with an interesting theme, so that it becomes an interactive learning medium suitable for beginner-level Japanese learners.
The subject matter in this course is intended for use on a computer. In order for you to study the material comfortably, the use of other equipment other than computers is not recommended when taking this course.
Minimum passing grade is 60 The details of the assessment are as follows.
- Independent learning progress 50 ％
- Quiz 20 ％
- Final test 30%