The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is established by French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enrol in their master's and PhD courses.
It helps to shape the state of the emerging countries at master's level, and from emerging and industrialized countries at PhD level.
Eiffel scholarships for college in France re-opened. EIFFEL EXCELLENCE PROGRAMME 2018 is offered by the French Government through the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs for international students to continue their Master and PhD studies at the existing universities in France. France is known for its quality of education and the hospitality of its people who are open to newcomers. Of course, study opportunities in France through the Eiffel Scholarship you should consider.
The courses offered in the Eiffel scholarship are as follows :
- Economics and Management
- Engineering Sciences for Masters level, as well as Science in a wider scope for PhD level (Engineering Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Nano and Biotechnology, Earth Sciences, Universe Sciences, Environmental Science, and Technology Information and Communication.
Eiffel Scholarship financing coverage :
- Monthly allowance of 1,181 Euro for Master and 1,400 Euro scholarship recipients for PhD scholarship recipients.
- Ticket plane PP Indonesia - France.
- Social security for students over the age of 28 years and additional health insurance for students under the age of 28 years.
- Cultural activities.
- Additional residence allowance if it meets certain conditions.
It should be noted that Eiffel scholarships do not include university admission fees as well as tuition fees, so applicants must bear the fees themselves (in some universities there is a free tuition fee and some are discounted) You should be diligent in asking the university). But for state universities in France, the state pays a tuition fee of about 10,000 Euro per year for each student without exception (French or foreign students). With the subsidy can make tuition becomes cheaper.
- Not a citizen or dual citizen with France.
- Maximum age 30 years for Master program applicants (born on March 12, 1987 or later) or a maximum of 35 years for PhD program applicants (born on March 12, 1982 or later) during the selection process by the committee.
- Scholarship application is not submitted solely but submitted by a French college institution that has approved your application lecture. Applicants proposed by more than one college will not be considered in scholarship selection.
- Scholarships are intended for students who wish to enroll in the Master's program, School of Engineering, and PhD.
- Applicants who have been awarded French Government scholarships from other scholarship programs are not eligible for the Eiffel scholarship.
- For applicants of the Master's program: Applicants who have previously been rejected during the French Government scholarship selection process can not join the Eiffel scholarship (although applying for different fields of study). In addition, applicants who have previously received an Eiffel Scholarship at the Masters level are also unable to attend this scholarship for the same level.
- For PhD program applicants: Educational institutions in France are allowed to apply for candidates who have previously received a Master's scholarship to enroll for a PhD-level Eiffel scholarship.
- Meet the language proficiency requirements required by the selected course.
- Preferably for applicants who are currently outside France than those currently in France.
To register Eiffel Scholarship, the registration is not submitted solely by the participant, but by the institution of the intended university. For that, applicants can enroll in universities and selected courses (university selection information can be found at the following link: CLICK HERE). Upon receipt and obtaining a Letter of Acceptance (LoA), applicants may request to the university to be submitted as participant of the Eiffel scholarship program.
- for registration by Campus France is January 12, 2018.
- Announcement of the selection results will be held on March 26, 2018.