BPP University is a private university specialising in law, business, finance, accountancy, banking, chiropractic, dentistry, nursing, psychology and healthcare. BPP University has sites in several UK city centre locations, particularly in London. Since 2009 it has been owned and run by BPP Holdings, part of the US-based for-profit education company Apollo Group. The Apollo Group was taken over by a private equity consortium in February 2017, triggering a review of BPP University's university status and degree awarding powers.
The university is a UK degree-awarding body with four schools: BPP University Business School, BPP University Law School, BPP University School of Health and BPP University School of Foundation and English Language Studies.
The university was awarded the 2010 Education Investor award for "Post-16 Education Provider of the Year" and Education Investor magazine's "Higher/Professional Education Provider of the Year 2013" award in November.
BPP University Law School has been chosen as the provider for the LPC by a number of leading law firms, including, among others, Allen & Overy, Baker & McKenzie, Clifford Chance, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Herbert Smith Freehills, Hogan Lovells, Latham & Watkins, Mayer Brown, and Slaughter and May.
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- To apply for this scholarship you must have applied for one of the following courses: BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance; MSc Management; MSc Management with Finance; MSc Management with Project Management; International MBA and MSc Accounting and Finance.
Students must also:
- Meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme.
- Be able to demonstrate academic excellence.
- Show clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Complete the online application form.
- Attach a copy of your most recent CV.
- In no more than 500 words, provide a summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career.
There is a total fund of £18,000 for the 2018/19 academic year. The value awarded to individual students will depend upon the number of successful applicants.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
July 1, 2018