Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) is a private university in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. Originally established in 1874 by missionaries from the Methodist Episcopal Church, it was reconfigured in its current form in 1949 as part of Aoyama Gakuin. Aoyama Gakuin University celebrated its 140-year anniversary in 2014 and is one of Japan's oldest higher education facilities.
AGU has established a national reputation for the quality of its education and its international ambiance and is widely recognized as one of the leading private universities in Japan.
Aoyama Gakuin University aims to educate students with a strong sense of social responsibility and morality in order to contribute to society and today's world in accordance with its educational policy based on the Christian faith.
The university's undergraduate and graduate programs include courses on literature, law, economics, business, international politics, economics, communication, science, engineering and cultural studies. The university also has specialized graduate programs that are designed to train high level specialized professionals in areas including international management, law and professional accounting.
Aoyama Gakuin University is the current 3-time reigning champion of the prestigious Hakone Ekiden (2015, 2016, 2017).
- Must be a Customs Officer of a developing member of the WCO
- Demonstrate significant work experience of at least 3 years in the field of Customs policy and administration in their home country
- have experience in IPR border enforcement (in preferable)
- Must be in good health
- Shall be under the age of 40 years of age
- After the programme, the candidates must work in Customs administration in their home country at least 3 years.
- A monthly stipend of 147,000 yen (as of 2018)
- Full-tuition fee
- Round-trip economy class tickets
How to Apply:
For further information about this program, you could visit THIS LINK or ask the World Custom Organization (WCO) in your country.