UPH collaborated with BeritaSatu and First Media to provide a scholarship program with a total value of Rp. 100 billion.
This program is intended for all 12 grade high school students who will continue their undergraduate studies in 2021 who in the selection process use the "First-qualified, First-accepted" system.
- Academic Achievement; applicable to all study programs.
- Financial Aid; applicable to all study programs except Medicine.
- Sport Achievement; applicable to all study programs except Medicine and Conservatory of Music.
The scholarships given include tuition fees, basic BPP fees, and SKS fees. The scholarships are awarded for the first 3 terms. To maintain the scholarship in the next term, the scholarship recipient must achieve the specified GPA and Semester IP (terms and conditions apply).
- Grade 12 students (graduated in 2021) with grades minimum academic average> 7.0
Terms and Conditions:
- Pass the Direct Admission process (for all study programs except Medicine).
- Pass the Admission Test (Medicine).
- When applying for the scholarship, the Prospective Student is still in Year 12.
- Healthy body.
- Not registered as students in other universities.
- Not allowed to marry and become pregnant during the period of study.
- The scholarship covers the Admission Fee, Semester Fee, and Credit Fee.
- The scholarship is awarded for the first 3 terms.
- To maintain scholarship within the following term, the scholars must achieve a certain IPK and IPS (Term & Conditions apply).
- A legalized copy of academic record Grade 10 (Semester 1 & 2) and Grade 11 (Semester 1 & 2).
- A legalized copy of Junior High School National Examination.
- A copy of valid ID Card: KK (Family Registration Card)/passport for foreigner.
- A recent photo size 3×4 with red background.
- Admission statement and drug-free statement.
- 1 Copy of TOEFL (71 for IBT/500 for PBT) or IELTS with 5.5 score band for foreign applicant.
Additional Requirements For Specific Major
- International Class
- 1 Copy of TOEFL (61 for IBT/ 500 for PBT) or IELTS with 6 score band.
- School Of Design
- School Of Design application form.
- 4 (Four) hand drawings.
- Color blindness test from an oculist or registered hospitals/clinics.
- A typed 500 words essay (a hand writing essay is not acceptable).
- Conservatory Of Music
- Conservatory Of Music application form.
- Conservatory Of Music recommendation form.
- Video recording(s) of applicants latest performance skill on the chosen instrument/vocal
- Essay/Personal Statement
- Click here to see detail requirements.
- Faculty Of Medicine
- Faculty Of Medicine application form and health declaration form.
- Color blindness test from an oculist.
- 500 words essay.
- Faculty Of Psychology
- Psychology form (only for main campus)
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for apply
For Faculty Of Medicine Please visit HERE
26 October 2020