The Center for Mediterranean Integration (CMI) is a multi-partner platform where development agencies, Governments, local authorities and civil society from around the Mediterranean convene in order to exchange knowledge, discuss public policies, and identify the solutions needed to address key challenges facing the Mediterranean region.
Through innovative solutions, the CMI aims to help countries achieve transformative reforms and enhance integration in the Mediterranean region. Member institutions are represented in the Center’s Oversight Committee which, in accordance with a Memorandum of Understanding, oversees procedures, and pays close attention to strategy, programs, partnerships, overall orientation and the use of the Multi-Donor Trust Fund. The Oversight Committee meets regularly while the Annual Meeting gathers all partners once a year.
- Young people aged 18 to 35 and working and/or studying the water sector in the Mediterranean.
- Regardless of their place of residence, applicants must be nationals from one of the following Mediterranean countries: Albania, Algeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Montenegro, Palestinian Territories, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Syria, Tunisia and Turkey.
- Applicants may be working for public institutions, research institutes, start-ups, NGOs, or as freelancers.
- The official languages of the contest are English and Arabic.
- Connecting with international water and migration experts and young water professionals: key speaking role during the CMI Water and Migration World Water Day youth workshop in Marrakech, Morocco (25-28 March 2019, dates tbc)
- Visibility: Showcasing of your work on the Center for Mediterranean Integration and partners’ websites;
- Media: Featuring your work in a CMI video on water and migration the Mediterranean;
- Mentoring: Peer-to-peer mentoring with other Mediterranean water activists and experts.
How To Apply:
Please apply through This Link
December 23rd, 2018