The scholarships are available every year via postgraduate research scholarship competition for all international / overseas students in any subjects / fields of study available at University of Warwick. This scholarship will cover the full payment for international / overseas tuition fees and provide maintenance stipend.
This scholarship is also available for those who are currently enrolled on PhD or MPhil/PhD and still in their first year of study. University of Warwick is looking for as many academically outstanding students as possible from all around the world and ensure they are able to study at the university.
This is a fully funded scholarship. The scholarship will pay the full payment for international / overseas tuition fees plus maintenance stipend.
- Scholarships available for all international (non UK & EU) students. There is no other restriction or nationality criteria.
- Future students must apply for a PhD at University of Warwick and begin in October 2019.
- Current PhD or MPhil/PhD students are also eligible to apply if they are still in the first year of their study.
- Students must be classified as international / overseas students. Students from UK & EU are not eligible to apply.
- Students may come from any disciplines offered at University of Warwick.
How to Apply:
You must apply through their online scholarship application form. There are 2 (two) different forms available: 1 for future students and 1 for current students. Make sure you fill the right one for you.
Follow THIS LINK
January 18, 2019