Malmö University – Sweden, is offering 100% tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside the European Economic Area / Switzerland commencing Master degree in academic year 2019 – 2020.
This scholarship program will cover tuition fees for 1 (one) academic year and can be extended for 2 years program subject to academic performance. Scholarships are available for all students who have applied for English taught Master program at Malmö University. Please note that this scholarship program will only cover your tuition fee, but not your living, travel, and other expenses during your study.
Successful candidates will receive 100% tuition fees scholarship.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country outside European Economic Area / Switzerland.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the Master program.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements.
- Scholarships only available for students commencing study in academic year 2019 – 2020.
- Applicants must rank Malmö University as first priority in their application for admission.
You must apply online through www.universityadmissions.se
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website for more detail info.
January 15, 2019