Nanyang Technological University – Singapore, is offering fully funded PhD scholarships for all students from any country commencing study in academic year 2019 – 2020.
The scholarship will cover full tuition fees, monthly stipend, conference allowance, one time IT allowance, annual grant for journal subscription or book purchase, thesis allowance, and priority for subsidized campus accommodation. Scholarship is available for the duration of your study. Applicants must hold a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
Successful candidate will receive:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
- One time IT allowance
- Annual grant for journal subscription or books
- Conference allowance
- Thesis allowance
- Priority for subsidized campus accommodation
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country, but all things being equal preference will be given to Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Applicants must hold First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for PhD program at Nanyang Technological University.
- Applicants must meet English language entry requirement.
- Scholarships only available for new students commencing study in academic year 2019 – 2020. Current students are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
You must apply online using their online application service.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.
Follow THIS LINK
November 30, 2018