- £26,500 per scholarship will be provided.
- As a Jacobs Foundation scholar, you will also benefit from interaction with the Jacobs Foundation directly.
- Number of scholarships: Two scholarships.
- Scholars will be invited to attend an introductory week in Zurich, Switzerland, prior to the start of their Oxford programme. The date for this introductory week will be announced soon. Attendance at the introductory week is strongly recommended.
- Child and youth development, learning, education (ed-tech, early-ed, parenting, brain development);
- Agricultural development in Africa (food security, microfinance, supply-chain);
- Impact investment, with a preference for education.
Candidates who have industry experience from the NGO, education or government sector are particularly welcome to apply.
Additionally, candidates must be ordinarily resident in one of the following countries:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Benin, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Croatia,
Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gambia,
Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Holy See, Hungary,
Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Latvia, Liberia, Liechtenstein,
Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Monaco, Netherlands,
Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Senegal, Sierra Leone,
Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Togo, United Kingdom,
United States. (With a preference for: Senegal, Guinea, Ivory Coast,
Burkina Faso, Benin, Ghana, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany and
- You must submit an additional Jacobs Foundation scholarship essay in the funding section of your programme application form. Please write up to 500 words, answering the question:
- Tell us about your experience in one of the listed Priority Areas. How would the MBA programme support you and your future plans in one of these areas?