La Trobe University was named after Charles Joseph La Trobe, the first Superintendent of the Port Phillip District from 1839 to 1850 and first Lieutenant-Governor of the new colony of Victoria from 1851 to 1854. He was a man driven by his need to make a difference to the communities he served, leaving a legacy that continues today at La Trobe University.
The La Trobe University is offering Computer Science and Information Technology Scholarship for Excellence. The scholarship is available to international students. The La Trobe University has been one of Australia’s pioneering universities for more than 50 years. Discover our unique history, including our motto and coat of arms. Sir Charles La Trobe University did more to shape the Australian State of Victoria than any other man. From his love of the Australian environment and its conservation.
Scholarships are available to study undergraduate program. Scholarship is available for computer science and information technology. The Award is available for $5000. Scholarship can be taken in Australia
The Scholarship is available to international students
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Be intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate degree within the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology in 2019.
- Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Application form addressing eligibility criteria
- Evidence of Year 12 results
How to Apply:
Complete the scholarship application form
- Arrange for completion of the Reference section by your Principal, Teacher or Year 12 Coordinator (as appropriate for the type of scholarship)
- Attach a complete list of subject grades to date from Year 11 and 12
- Attach a resume
- The detail on the form why you are interested in the Scholarship, outlining your career goals in the relevant section
- Email the completed application form to the email address below.
January 31, 2019