Trinity College offers a range of competitive graduate funds (often referred to as studentships or bursaries) to students wishing to study at the University of Cambridge. Only applicants who have applied to the University of Cambridge for admission as graduate students are eligible to apply for these awards. Without confirmation that the applicant has applied to the University for admission, the studentship/bursary application will not be considered.
Applications for most Trinity College studentships and bursaries are submitted using an online application system. You will be asked to provide information about the course to which you have applied for admission to the University of Cambridge, including your application number. You will also be asked for the details of two referees, previous academic qualifications and other supporting documentation (including copies of official transcripts and research proposals, as applicable). The online system for submission of Trinity College Graduate Studentships applications will open in October 2018. The closing date for all online applications is 12:00 noon (GMT) Friday 11 January 2019.
Benefit:Please check the official link for details of each award.
The awards are:
- Arthington-davy grants for tongan students for postgraduate study
- Dunlevie king’s hall studentships
- Gould studentship in english literature
- Henry arthur hollond studentship in law
- Hollond-whittaker research studentship in law
- Knox studentship for french students
- Krishnan-ang studentships for overseas students in the natural sciences
- The louis and valerie freedman studentship in medical sciences
- Ramanujan research studentship in mathematics
- Schilt studentship for united states students, with a preference for economics
- Sir john bradfield trinity college bursaries for research in biological studies
- Tca bursaries in economics and finance
- Tom howat phd studentship in mathematics
- Trinity external research studentships
- Trinity internal graduate studentships (igs)
- trinity overseas bursaries
- Trinity pre-research studentships for linguistic study
- Trinity studentship in mathematics
- Trinity studentship in theology
- Only applicants who have applied to the University of Cambridge for admission as graduate students are eligible to apply for these awards.
- Visit the official link for specific eligibilities for each award.
How To Apply:
You must complete these five steps before your studentship/bursary application can be considered.
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Enter your personal details, academic details & application details
- Step 3: References
- Step 4: Supporting Documents
- Step 5: Submit your application
It is the responsibility of applicants to ensure that their application is completed by the deadline. Please allow for unexpected problems and submit your materials in good time. Late applications will not be accepted and applications will not be deemed complete until all parts of the application have been submitted, including references.
11 January 2019