The University of Warwick (abbreviated as Warw. in post-nominal letters) is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand higher education. Within the University, Warwick Business School was established in 1967, Warwick Law School was established in 1968, Warwick Manufacturing Group (now WMG) was established in 1980 and Warwick Medical School was opened in 2000. Warwick merged with Coventry College of Education in 1979 and Horticulture Research International in 2004. Warwick is consistently cited as amongst the world's most targeted university institutions by employers.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are merit-based awards, available on a competitive basis. Applications will be judged on past academic achievement, professional experience, reasons for study, and your vision for the future.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees, with awards ranging from 25% to 50% tuition fee discount. Please complete our scholarship application form in order to be considered.
The awards range from 25% to 50% discount on tuition fee.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting September 2019.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee's final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.
- Eligible Regions: Open for All.
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE to Apply
31 March 2019