US ASEAN will host the fifth YSEALI Women’s Leadership Workshop in Jakarta 10 – 14 June 2019 (travelling day on June 10 to Jakarta and travel back to their respective countries on June 15).
The workshop will gather 33 women entrepreneurs from all 10 ASEAN countries as well as Timor-Leste. The workshop will focus on capacity-building with an emphasis on building economic capacity among ASEAN participants in line with international best practices. The program will include mentorship and will emphasize participants’ ties with the larger ASEAN Economic Community.
The program is fully funded, including travel to Jakarta, accommodations and transportation while in Jakarta, all program activities, and includes the potential for follow-on small grant funding.
The workshop will include:
- Leadership Skills Training and Individualized Assessment
- Mentoring Sessions
- Networking opportunities
- Training Sessions led by Industry and Sector Leaders and Shapers
- Training Sessions on economic project planning and team management
- Discussion of key gender issues and economic development within the region
The program is fully funded, including:
- travel to Jakarta
- transportation while in Jakarta
- all program activities
- includes the potential for follow-on small grant funding.
- Promising young women who identify themselves as aspiring leaders who will benefit from a five-day interactive, leadership training to advance their careers;
- 3 to 5 years of professional working experience;
- Age 25 -35 years;
- Fluent in English;
- University graduates;
- They particularly encourage women leaders in the economic development sector to apply for this workshop.
- Must Be Registered As Yseali Members On The Yseali Website At Yseali.state.gov
- Not a member yet? Join here!
- Must Be A Citizen Of ASEAN (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam) Or Timor Leste.
- Available To Participate In The Full Length Of The Workshop In Jakarta (June 10 – 15, 2019)
How to Apply:
(Please note: due to the government shutdown, application processing and notification may be delayed).
08 February 2019