If you’re interested to advance your leadership skills that will eventually empower you in your career, and meet the following qualifications, please apply before January 28, 2021.
The program will start with online activities and sessions from April to August 2021, tentatively followed by an in-person workshop scheduled in September 2021.
The in-person workshop will be confirmed earlier in 2021, depending on the pandemic situation at the time.
Selected participants will need to attend a minimum of 36-hours workshop sessions to become a YSEALI Women’s Leadership Academy alumni and part of the U.S. State Department program’s alumni
- YSEALI Member (Not a member yet? Join here!)
- Ages between 20 – 30 (at the time of application and workshop)
- Citizen of one of the following countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, Vietnam
- Currently residing in one of the following countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, Vietnam
- Working in the Public Health Sector, with 1-3 years experience
- Passionate about building communities and have a keen interest in building a network through collaboration and partnership with other Southeast Asian countries
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Will commit to a minimum of 36 hours of virtual/online sessions from the Academy’s agenda
How to Apply: