The Next Generation Women Leaders Asia-Pacific event is a two-day virtual workshop that explores the importance of women in leadership.
Event attendees will work with facilitators to further shape their leadership style, helping them become trailblazers in their personal and professional lives.
They will walk away with an understanding of the McKinsey problem solving approach, which they can use in school, work, and life.
As attendees explore the world of consulting, they will create genuine connections with peers as well as McKinsey colleagues and alumni.
- Applicants should be currently based in the Asia-Pacific region or interested in pursuing a career in the Asia-Pacific region;
- Open to students graduating no later than in 2021 or professionals with fewer than seven years of work experience.
- Your resume in English, which should include details of your education and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements.
- A cover letter (optional), one page maximum, in English, should include an experience where you demonstrated leadership and fostered effective team work with a diverse group of people. This diversity could include people with different areas of expertise, background, education, culture or nationalities, ethnicity, gender, orientations, personalities, or work preference.
- Your office or practice preference
Our participating offices are listed below. When you apply, you will choose up to two office locations or industry practices to review your application and consider selecting you. We advise you to make your choices based on geographic or industry ties—that is, you have studied or lived in the country or you have work experience in the industry. You should be fluent in the local language.
Click on the countries name
- Australia and New Zealand
Auckland | Brisbane | Sydney | Melbourne | Perth
Beijing | Hong Kong | Shanghai | Shenzhen | Taipei
Bangalore | Gurugram | Mumbai | New Delhi
- Southeast Asia
Jakarta | Kuala Lumpur | Manila | Singapore | Bangkok | Hanoi | Myanmar | Colombo
Tokyo | Osaka
- South Korea
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for appying
27 July 2020