R&D is the hotbed of ideas for brands, products, packaging, manufacturing, and technology. When joining Unilever’s R&D headquarters, interns will get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company, to have an impact on their outstanding brands and to get real responsibilities that will provide interns a good insight into the organization and support their personal development.
An R&D intern will be responsible for activities such as improving a product, designing a new product, analyzing existing packaging material or studying the influence of ingredients on stability and taste.
There are three departments within Research & Development where applicants could become an intern:
- Nutrition & Health
- Taste & Flavour
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
- Compensation of € 500,00 gross per month on a full-time basis
- The opportunity to work at Unilever’s in Vlaardingen
- To be a part of a passionate team of Unilever employees and fellow interns
- The chance to get real responsibilities that will provide interns with insight into the organization
- The opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company
- The chance to use intern’s key competencies in a team such as commitment, analytical ability enterprising behavior and practical creativity
- Applicants must be an HBO or WO student (3rd or 4th year) in a relevant study
- Full-time availability for a 6-month internship from March 2019
- Fluency in English is required and basic knowledge of the Dutch language will be an advantage
- Applicants must have the ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
- Applicants must be able to work independently
- Applicants must be flexibility in work style and being able to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Applicants must have working knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Applicants will be required to work independently and report back continuously on progress made. In addition, they must be systematic in their work and must enjoy being part of a dynamic and innovative team.
Please visit HERE for appying
16 March 2019