Each year The Youth Global Forum brings together over 100 young talented innovators and leaders from all around the world to discuss the most prevalent issues facing Youth today.
This time participants will discuss, dissect and learn about one of the most intriguing topics we are currently facing: ‘’At the Crossroads: Industry 5.0 vs Inclusive Development: Where is the future’’?
We are rapidly moving towards a future where machines and technology are beginning to dominate the work place but how do we deal with this challenge? It seems that whether it be Education, Security, Business or Manufacturing, no aspect of society will be exempt from the continued integration of man and machine. Hence, it’s important to understand how this next Industrial revolution will apply to us so that we can ensure future development is both equal and inclusive for all of us.
Over the course of the Youth Global Forum we will discuss these two ideals (Industry 5.0 vs Inclusive Development) and with the help of a diverse range of field experts and industry leaders equip youth with the necessary tools to achieve success.
We give a chance to young journalists and bloggers from all over the world to take part in the forum and hone their reporting skills. On the conference they can dive deep into professional working environment of an international event and create writeups from various planery sessions, workshops and master-clasess, interview prominent guests, high-profile experts and peer social entrpreneurs, as well as benifit from the great networking opportunities offered by Youth Time events. Media content of any kind can be created afterwords, from social media posts, text and video blogs to in-depth articles for professional media outlets. The most important selection criteria for media representatives is verified and well-developed source for publication.
- Fully and partially funded reporting fellowships will be offered for media people to take part in the event.
- Fully funded fellowships will cover: travel to and from Amsterdam, accommodation, meals, program including informal activities and transportation during the event.
- Partially funded fellowships will not include reimbursement for travel to Amsterdam.
- Youth Time is offering young media enthusiasts a unique opportunity to spend six days in Amsterdam in the company of 100 young social entrepreneurs and prominent experts from all over the world. Here, they will gain invaluable international experience.
Storytellers, bloggers/vloggers, digital media activists, online freelance reporters and anyone who works as a journalist in the media industry from around the world.
Main Criteria for All
Everyone who is applying must accept a commitment to produce at least two media pieces both before and after the forum. They must also possess fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Additional criteria for journalists:
- Current employment in national or international media (newspaper, magazine, news agency, TV, radio, or news portal).
- To have active and regularly updated Social Media account, blog platform e t.c.;
- Significant experience in creating multimedia content and deep understanding of what makes a good online story.
Selection for the fellowships will be based on the professional qualifications, relevant experience such as demonstrated interest in the topic of the forum and level of input in promotion of application call for participants before the event. In case of questions, please forward them to email@example.com.
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying
15 April 2019