Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1958, it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. Monash is a member of Australia's Group of Eight, a coalition of Australia's eight leading research Universities, a member of the ASAIHL, and is the only Australian member of the M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centers, Universities and National Academies. The university has a number of campuses, five of which are in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Berwick, Peninsula, and Parkville), and one in Malaysia. Monash also has a research and teaching centre in Prato, Italy, a graduate research school in Mumbai, India and a graduate school in Suzhou, China.
The Monash Bursaries for Indonesian students are tenable at Monash University Malaysia only, and are not transferable to Monash University Australia. Recipients are not required to maintain an average score in the duration of their study. Recipients must enrol with a minimum of 24 credit points for the following semester.
- For all undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Psychological Science, and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Applicants must be Indonesian students who have completed the Sekolah Menengah Atas 3 (SMA 3) qualification accepted by Monash University Malaysia with results 9.0 and above or GPA 3.5 to GPA 3.66.
- Applicants who have already commenced tertiary studies, or applicants transferring with credit exemptions and /or advanced standing, are not eligible to apply.
RM2,500 tuition fee waiver per semester. A total of RM5,000 for first year of study in Monash University Malaysia.
How to Apply:
To apply, you could register in this link (click here). An Application for Admission to the University will constitute an application for bursary. All applications for admission consistent with the eligibility and selection criteria will be considered automatically for bursary. All successful candidates will be offered bursary along with the Offer of Admission to Monash University Malaysia.
- Must not be in receipt of any other tuition scholarship;
- Will be required to pay for their own airfares to Kuala Lumpur, living expenses, study materials, text books, any ancillary fees (if applicable), Visa fees and Health Coverage each year;
- Are responsible for paying the balance of the tuition fees each semester;
- Are required to enrol as full-time students and must maintain their student status on a full-time basis throughout their enrolment at Monash University Malaysia; and
- May not be entitled to “intermission” (or ‘Leave of Absence’) during the duration of the Scholarship, unless it is due to extenuating circumstances.
As per respective course application deadlines.
Click here for more information