In order to improve the quality of higher education in the country, the Directorate General of Science and Technology and Higher Education Resources of the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education (Kemenristekdikti) has opened a Masters Education Scholarship to a Doctoral Degree (PMDSU), an acceleration program for Masters studies and Four-year doctorate. This program has graduated prospective young lecturers who have qualified doctors with outstanding achievements, and are now spread in various of the best universities in Indonesia.
Requirements for PMDSU Scholarship batch V as follows:
- Fresh graduates graduated from the last 3 years;
- Has a bachelor's degree (bachelor's degree);
- Applicants' GPA Requirements are as follows:
- Accreditation of PT Origin Applicants A, Accreditation of Study Program Origin Applicants A, GPA ≥ 3.25
- Accreditation of PT Origin Applicants B, Accreditation of Study Program Origin Applicants A, then GPA ≥ 3.5
- Accreditation of PT Origin Applicant A, Accreditation of Origin Applicant B Study Program, then GPA ≥ 3.5
- Accreditation of PT Origin Applicants B, Accreditation of Origin Applicants Study Program B, then GPA ≥ 3.75
- Accreditation of PT and Study Program Origin of Applicants under B, then GPA 8 3.8 d. The age at the time of registration is not more than 24 years for non-professional graduates and 27 years for professional graduates;
- Obtain recommendations from the supervisor;
- Indonesian citizens;
- Not receiving another scholarship;
- Healthy physically, spiritually and free of drugs;
- Willing to attend postgraduate education for a period of 4 (four) years.
How to Apply:
- The application process must be done online (on-line), namely through the page of the Directorate General of Science and Technology Resources and Higher Education starting June 17-26 2019. Each applicant will get a registration number (registration number) and a password that can be used to log in again in the system;
- Attach a copy of the S1 certificate and transcript (GPA) that has been legalized;
- Attach a copy of a diploma and specialist program transcript (if you have taken a professional program or internship);
- Attach a National Identity Card (KTP);
- Attach a certificate of physical health and drug free issued by a Government Hospital Doctor that is still valid;
- Attach a statement letter not receiving a scholarship from another source;
- Attach a recommendation letter from the S1 supervisor.
- Attach a stamped statement, if you cannot complete the study until you graduate from the Doctor because of negligence, then you are willing to accept sanctions in accordance with the applicable provisions.
26 June 2019