SDG Camp will be held in Seoul City and YeongWol, South Korea. on the theme “Youth-led Urban Regeneration ”, participants will be able to experience various culture in the Seoul and Yeongwol. Yeongwol is a tourism destination that offers not only its beautiful scenery, but also abundance of cultural traditions inherited through generations as its local wisdom. This event includes the learning programme of culture and Urban Regeneration in a week. Within this intensive period, the participants will stay, do activities and mingle with the local people. While having a time with them, participants will have the opportunity to study SDGs.
The world is changing. So do young generations.
SDGs Camp is an event purposely organized for youths who care about the Urban Regeneration, also have intention to do a concrete effort to preserve nature. This event will also connect them as young leaders around the world with the same passion in Urban Regeneration issues and similar projects to solve problems in their community.
SDGs CAMP 2019 takes the theme “Youth and Urban Regeneration”, and particularly focuses on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) no. 11 (Sustainable Cities and Communities) and 17 (Partnership for the Goals). This will include assessment of progress on these core challenges of our world, while also exploring new opportunities to advance these issues through the lens of youth.
- Join the main program: Inspirational and SDGs orientation
- SDGs workshop, cultural exchange and networking
- Camp in the beautiful Yeong Wol City, South Korea
- Local transport (include airport pick up & drop service)
- International certificate
- Seoul City and YeongWol City Tour
- Hotel 4 Nights 5 Days
- Youth age between 17 – 39 years’ old
- Good Communication and knowledge
- Having a good personality and attitude
- Aware of social empathy
- Able to pay the program fee
- No need English Practice
How to Apply:
Please Click HERE for applying
08 July 2019