Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
With more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies that employ over 135,000 people work with partners in health care to make a difference in the lives of over a billion people throughout the world.
The Medical Devices Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) is comprised of the following businesses within Johnson & Johnson: Ethicon, DePuy Synthes, Cardiovascular and Specialty Solutions (CSS).
The MLDP provides top MBA graduates a unique opportunity to leverage their business training and diverse experiences to have an immediate impact to the company. The program offers unique placement opportunities upon graduation in locations across the United States; including California, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
As a MLDP Intern, you will be responsible for completing project(s) that deal with strategic business issues. These project(s) will provide the MLDP Interns exposure to business leaders and cross-functional areas. Intern assignments can include projects in areas such as US Brand and Specialty Marketing or Global Strategic Marketing. Participants will be expected to demonstrate in-depth understanding of the critical issues, decision-making, and project management skills. The participant will be required to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Interns will have the opportunity to be considered for full-time positions in our Marketing Leadership Development Program. The MLDP is a 2-year program consisting of three rotations in marketing or other key commercial business functions, complemented by mentorship and formal training.
- Successful candidates will earn promotion to a Marketing Manager role upon completion of the program. Decisions for full-time positions will be made based on internship performance and business need. The ideal candidate aspires to become a senior leader within Johnson and Johnson.
- Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- For more employee benefit, Please visit HERE
- Enrolled in an accredited MBA Program with graduation planned for 2021. Concentration in Healthcare Management is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience required.
- Experience in Marketing, Product Management, Market Research, Sales, Business Development, Licensing and Acquisitions, Professional Medical Education, or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated cycles of success in a professional business environment required.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, communication and analytical skills are required.
- Decision-making, in-depth understanding of critical issues, and project management skills required.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future is required.
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying
09 July 2019