In July 2017, our organization convened the 4th Congress of Indonesian Diaspora #CID4 which featured former U.S President Barack Obama as a keynote speaker. The event, particularly contents of President Obama's message on tolerance and multiculturalism, was widely recognized internationally. We also successfully delivered “Diaspora terms” to the society with goals to acknowledged the potentials of 6 million Indonesian Diaspora around the world.
This year, Indonesian Diaspora Network Global thrilled to present the 5th Congress of Indonesian Diaspora #CID5 on August 2019. We are looking up for #CID5 Committee that will be in charge in particular role & division. If you’re a person with goals oriented, can work by pressure, high interest in social & political development and has been doing research on Diaspora issues, We would like to have you in CID5’s circles as Research Intern & Engagement Officer for this special program.
- Transport fee daily based
- Reimbursement applied by approvals
- Certificate of Recognition with dedicated signs
- Direct networking to inner circles of Indonesian Diaspora Communities
- Direct activities with different background stakeholders
- 18-28 yo / Fresh Graduate / Active Students
- Full time commitment office hours (9-5) due project *Priority majors; IR, Event Management, Visual Design Communication
- Bahasa Indonesia and English fluency (oral and written) required.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Have a concern in social and political development issues
- All academic backgrounds were welcome to apply
- Having a related experiences in the required groups were plus points
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for apply
15 June 2019