The 2nd edition of the International Conference on Indonesian Development will take place on the 19th – 21st of September in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Having received support and acknowledgement from the first edition, the Indonesian Student Association in the Netherlands decides to create a second edition.
The agenda features presentations talks and by leading public figure, government officials, researcher and academician addressing topic surrounding Indonesian development. They come from multidisciplinary background to give a nuanced perspective of the development condition in Indonesia. Discover the latest trends and challenges of Indonesian development in ICID 2019
Publication:The proceedings of The International Conference on Indonesian Development are published online through the conference website without a fee. All accepted papers will also be published in the conference proceedings under an ISBN reference. The best 3 papers will be submitted to an international peer-reviewed journal with the support from the scientific conference editors.Upon the acceptance of a paper, no further revision or author change is allowed.
- Call For Paper
- We invite all interested authors to contribute to the International Conference on Indonesian Development. The conference will take place in Rotterdam, The Netherlands from 19 September to 21 September, 2019.
- ICID is a multidisciplinary conference focused on understanding Indonesian Development through multiple lenses. We encourage submissions that improve our understanding of Indonesian Development and its relation to inclusive development and this year theme.
- We are looking for original works that re-conceptualize Indonesian understanding of inclusive development and contributes to our larger understanding of development. We accept submission from numerous different fields focusing on Indonesian development. The specific topics of interest are highlighted in the 7 fields listed below.
- The proceedings of The International Conference on Indonesian Development are published online and published under an ISBN reference.
- Poster Presentation
The International Conference on Indonesian Development invites you to submit an academic poster to be presented during the conference. The poster must abide to the following guideline:
- Poster must be vertically oriented and adhere to the following dimensions: 84 cm wide and 120 cm high.
- Include the title of your presentation, the sub-title, the list of authors, contact information (website, email, social media and phone number) and a photo of the lead presenter in the top right corner of the poster.
- Main body of the poster:
- Organize the content of your poster much like the outline of a journal article. But make sure the content is presented in a clear, coherent format. Conference attendees have a lot on the go and many different presentations competing for their attention.
- Start off with a succinct introduction and a brief description of the methodology used for your research followed by results and discussion section.
- Make sure the results and discussion section clearly identifies the problem, result and conclusion for each of your key findings. But keep it brief. Too much detail.
- Bottom of the poster:
- Include a conclusion that either summarizes your work or informs attendees about your future research.
Conference Themes and Topics
The International Conference on Indonesian Development is an academic conference on Indonesian Development. Any submission must relate in some way to Indonesian Development and its issue. Furthermore, this year theme is ”Inclusive Development in Facing Industry 4.0: Opportunities and Challenges in Indonesia.” Submitter must keep in mind of the theme and field of the conference while making their submission. Submission that do not relate to the theme or topic may be rejected.
We open our submission on the following field:
- Law and Public Administration
- Economy and Management
- Food and Agriculture
- Engineering, Technology, and Infrastructure
- Environment, Climate Change, and Resilience
- Health and Medical
- Social, Cultural, and Education
How to Apply:
All submission could be submitted through EasyChair, HERE
15 June 2019