The Kuwaiti Government through the Indonesian Embassy in Kuwait offers Arabic Language Learning Scholarships at Kuwait University Academic Year 2019/2020 for Indonesian children aged between 18 and 27 years. This program is non-degree and will begin on September 9, 2019.
- The Kuwaiti Government cq Kuwait University covers the cost of tickets from Jakarta or one of the cities in Kuwait at the time of departure and return time,
- course fees and book fees, and
- provides dormitories and consumption during the language program
- Indonesian citizen, and aged 18-27 years as of July 20, 2019;
- Minimum of high school graduates or equivalent;
- Willing to take part in the full Arabic language program at Kuwait University for 3 semesters (Semester 1, Semester 2 and Summer Semester), starting September 9, 2019;
- Willing to comply with curriculum, study rules and Kuwait University boarding rules.
- A statement letter in English signed by the registrant and parent or guardian in the attached format;
- CV registrants with the attached format;
- RI Passport with a validity period of at least March 2021;
- A high school diploma or equivalent, which is translated into Arabic by a sworn translator and legalized by the Indonesian Ministry of Law and Human Rights, the Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Kuwait Embassy in Jakarta;
- Certificate of Police Notes / SKCK translated into Arabic by swearing translator and legalized by the Indonesian Ministry of Law and Human Rights, the Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Kuwait Embassy in Jakarta;
- Health Certificate from the hospital or clinic in English or Arabic;
- Color photographs 4x4 cm in size with a blue background.
How to Apply:
All registration documents (pdf files for numbers 1-6 and jpeg files for number 7) are sent to the Indonesian Embassy in Kuwait via email email@example.com no later than July 25, 2019 at 24.00 WIB. Participants who pass the selection at Kuwait University will be contacted to be guided to prepare a study visa application in Kuwait through the Kuwait Embassy in Jakarta.
25 July 2019