- € 5.000 in the first academic year for Non EEA students, as contribution to living expenses for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- A candidate can be awarded multiple Holland Scholarships, based on merit, to a maximum of 3 (€15.000).
- The Holland Scholarship can be also combined with a TU Delft Excellence Scholarship and Sub-Saharan Excellence Scholarship.
More information would be provided to the awarded students with any of those scholarships.
Excellent applicants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes with a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands
How to Apply:
- Check if you're eligible for this scholarship
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
- In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document, check admission requirements)
- NO extra application form is needed to be considered for this scholarship.
- Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
01 February 2020 (23:59 CET)