Recognized as the top summer program in Asia, Korea University’s International Summer Campus (KU ISC) program is a four-week or six-week condensed semester hosted at KU’s beautiful state-of-the-art campus, taught by distinguished professors from prestigious universities around the world. You can take up to three courses from a selection of over 100, which, in most cases, are transferable towards your degree at your home institution. In addition to rigorous academics, also available is an excellent four-week internship opportunity at a Korean company where you can gain real-life work experience in an Asian work environment to add to your resume. If you are looking for an intellectually stimulating, culturally fascinating and socially dynamic experience this summer, the KU ISC is for you. We look forward to welcoming you to KU this summer.
Korea University International Summer Campus 2020 also give opportunity for International Student to get scholarship.
There are 3 scholarships available. including:
they also provide Financial Benefits for Early Registration and Re-Enrollment Students (International Student)
- Academic Excellence Award
- Alumni Scholarship
- Children of Korea University alumni will be awarded a scholarship of KRW 400,000.
- U21/ APRU Scholarship
- Early Registration Benefit
- For students who pay for application fee by Feb 29, 2020: KRW 200,000 Discount
- Re-Enrollment Benefit
- For students who have participated in KU ISC/IWC previously: KRW 100,000 Discount
- For KU ISC
- Students currently enrolled in a college/university
- For KU ISC Pre College Program
- Academically motivated high school students
- High school graduates who never attended college level institutions (under the age of 19)
- For Non-Korean Passport Holders
- Copy of Academic Transcript
- Copy of Passport
- Proof of Health Insurance that is valid during the complete KU ISC period
- Consent Letter signed by a legal guardian (Only for pre-college students)
- For Korean Passport Holders
- Copy of Academic Transcript
- Proof of Health Insurance (의료보험증)Consent Letter signed by a legal guardian (Only for pre-college students)
How To Apply:Application Deadline Period: January 7, 2020 - May 15, 2020
- Complete all - in - one online application form
*Students may choose their course selection and housing option on the online application form
*Eligible students may apply for the internship on the same application form
*Each applicant will be given KU ISC ID (2020XXXXXX) and asked to create password. The ID & Password are needed for accessing application to complete payment or check payment history.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of KRW 100,000
- E-mail the required application materials to email@example.com
- Receive the Letter of Acceptance via Email
- Pay the tuition, housing fee and all other remaining fees
*Payment deadline is May 22, 2020.
*Tuition and all optional fees can be paid in advance with the application fee.
15 May 2020