In connection with the bilateral cooperation agreement in the field of higher education between the Government of Indonesia and the Government of Hungary, we cordially convey that the Tempus Public Foundation as the organizer of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program has opened registration of the above scholarships for the Academic Year 2020/2021. For further information, please download the following attachment.
- A citizen of a Indonesian
- Born before August 31, 2002 or at least 18 years old, except for Dance Study Programs.
- Meet the academic and language requirements of each chosen study program.
- Online Registration Form, filled in English
- Motivation Letter minimum 1 page
- Proof of language skills (as requested by the study program objectives)
- Final diploma and value transcript
- Certificate of health
- Copy of personal identity (KTP or Passport)
- Statement of approval (Statement for Application) in the online registration system
- Research Plan and Recommendation Letter (Specifically for S3 applicants)
- Portfolio (Specifically for Art and Music courses)
How to Apply:
- the registration process can be done online atapply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu website and completes all the required documents.
- files uploaded on the web must also be sent by email to: email@example.com with the subject: Pendaftaran Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme 2020 "Applicant Name"
- Pendaftaran Beasiswa Stipendium Hungaricum
15 January 2020