Apply for our Innovation Programme and we will provide you with the frameworks, mentorship and resources to start a company which enables you to bring your ideas in any of the above 3 focus areas into reality.
Our fully funded Innovation Programme focuses on shaping you into an innovator, and enables you to work in strong teams or individually to create lasting solutions to Southeast Asia’s pressing Energy, Food & Circular Economy problems.
We support people who have the potential and the willingness to create tangible social impact. So if you’re applying in search of a founding team, fantastic! We specialize in forging strong regional teams and supporting them during their initial phases of running an impact company.
If you prefer to work on your idea alone, not to worry! Our own curriculum and knowledge bank is designed to help you create a startup from scratch with or without a team.
Our programme includes a fully-funded trip to Singapore for 9 days. Here, teams meet each other physically for the first time, and continue to refine their business models in preparation for the business pitches.
- 18 - 35 years old Southeast Asian residents
- Current or aspiring entrepreneurs looking to create an impact start-up who are looking for a founding team, or are confident in being a solo founder
- Committed individuals with a passion for one of the 3 focus areas and a drive to see through the implementation of a solution and execution of their business plan
- People who have one (or more) of the following:
- Demonstrated a track record of action to address issues related to a focus area
- Has technical expertise to create software or hardware solutions
- Has started or played a key role in a start-up in an area unrelated to sustainab
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying
18 January 2020