Bali International Youth Friendship Camp by AYFN is an experiential learning program designed for young people aged 15 to 35 years.
It’s a beautiful journey of self-discovery where you deep diving into yourself with amazing people around the world.
Bali International Youth Friendship Camp highlights cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global friendship, collaboration, sustainable development goals, and youth empowerment.
The camp will take place on 16 – 21 March 2020, in Bali, Indonesia.
- Travel and see the world
With AYFN, you have the opportunity to become a global student by taking part in Exchange program. Traveling and learning abroad is a unique opportunity and likely to provide some of your most memorable life experiences.
- Broaden your horizons
Traveling and studying abroad is a great opportunity to meet people, discover new interests and develop your life skills. It can build your confidence, develop your adaptability and hone your resourcefulness, which are all important personal attributes valued by employers.
- Experiencing new cultures
Challenging yourself to live in a different country can be a highly rewarding and stimulating experience, which will open your mind to new cultures and possibilities. It will also develop your learning skills in exciting ways.
- Build your global network
In today’s world of globally connected business, the network, knowledge and experience you build up while living abroad can give you a competitive edge, as well as bringing a new perspective on your life, aspirations and career options.
- Enhance your career prospects
Being a global citizen can greatly enhance your future career prospects.
- You should be 15 to 35 years from any corner of the world.
- English Proficiency (Min passive. All of our programs will be conducted in English language)
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should be able to pay the camp fee.
To join the International Youth Friendship Camp in Bali, Indonesia, campers must pay:
- For International participants
- USD 350 (Promo)
USD 425 (Normal)
- For Indonesian
- Rp 3.750.000,- (Promo)
Rp 4.500.000,- (Normal)
Note: Automatically get Membership ID of AYFN if you register at this promo time!
Unfortunately, organizer doesn’t provide any scholarship. We only provide group rate discount by USD 25/person (for international participant) and Rp 250.000,- (for indonesian) . Discount will be applied, if you apply as group with minimum 4 persons in group. Please contact us to register as a group.
- What’s included?
Hotel 6D/5N (2 / 3 / 4 persons in room) at 3 stars hotel, Airport pick up and transfer (Bali Airport), Meal during program based on schedule (5 BF, 4 L), program activities indicated on schedule, Cultural visit, Welcoming and farewell Dinner, Certificates, AYFN souvenir and support.
- What’s excluded?
FLIGHT TICKET to and from Bali from your home country (city), personal insurance, personal expenses, airport transfer, meal excluded in schedule (dinner), minibar in hotel, laundry, telephone.
How to Apply:
Notice: This camp is SELF – FUNDED program. So, we strongly recommend you to read and understand about the required fees to take part at Bali International Youth Friendship Camp. Organizer never provide any sponsorship proposal to raise fund.
- Pay the non-refundable registration fee (Rp 50.000, – local participants, USD 10 International participants). Click here to pay.
- Register Here! or via registration form below.
- The committee will confirm you whether you are accepted or not after reviewing your application.
- After getting confirmation from committee, please make first payment to confirm your participation and to reserve slot.
- Limited slot for 30 participants only. Secure your slot now!
01 March 2020