A scholarship with Shell Malaysia opens a world of possibilities including opportunity to pursue undergraduate studies in global top tier universities, participating in mentoring, internship programs, and upon graduation, embarking on a fulfilling career with us.
Apply now and be part of the Shell story!
Shell Malaysia Scholarship Programme application opens annually from 1st March to 5th April 2020.
Full tuition fees, board, lodging, and book allowance.
The offering is for candidates to be sponsored 2 tiers A-levels and undergraduates in prestigious colleges and universities locally and overseas. This is subject to the scholastic performance of the student.
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities such as societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans
- Consistently strong academic achievements as follows:
- Minimum 8As (A/A+) in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) OR
- Excellent O-level grades at IGCSE (A*/A)
- Prior to application, ensure you are eligible to work in the country where the scholarship program is offered.
- Not exceeding 18 years of age at the enrolment date for the foundation studies
- We look to sponsor students intending to pursue higher education in the following fields of study:
- Engineering: Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical & Electronics, Environmental, Sustainable
Sciences: Geology, Geosciences, Geomatics, Geophysics, Data Science
Commercial: Business & Management, Digital Marketing
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for apply
Candidates needs to complete the Step 2: Online Assessment within 10 days of receiving them via email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified to progress to the next steps of application.
05 April 2020