Glints is an online talent recruitment and career discovery platform headquartered in Singapore. It is a platform for young talent to build up their career readiness through internships and graduate jobs; developing skill sets required in different careers. The company was founded in August 2013 by Oswald Yeo, Looi Qin En and Seah Ying Cong. The website was launched in January 2014. Through the website, users can apply for internships, full-time, part-time or project based positions with partnered companies. The website targets job hunters aged 16 to 26. Some major companies registered with Glints include Adidas and Puma. Glints is looking to expand operations beyond Singapore to other countries in the region and the larger US market.
Looking for a way to pay for college? Wanting to buy books for your undergraduate thesis material? Thinking about doing a research but don't have enough money?
You're in luck! If you're a university/polytechnic student, there is a scholarship opportunity worth Rp 3.000.000,- waiting for you to claim! A common belief in our society is that college scholarships are only available for the most brilliant and talented students. But that is not the case here. Glints believes in passion and hunger for self-development. We believe that each and every one is unique and has their own way to reach the top of their career, only sometimes they stumble into a funding issue. Glints knows how complicated the lives of college students are, and we would like to help solve one of your problems.
- are a college student in Indonesia, any year and major acceptable;
- are registered as Glints' talent;
- have uploaded CV and profile picture, as well as completed your profile and answer the questions we ask in the cover letter section.
- are active in career development activities—through co-curricular activities in college, seminars, workshops, or other organizations;
- Scholarship is applicable for any college students (D3, d4, S1) from any university or polytechnic in any major. Your grades and GPA aren't the points because you'll be evaluated on your motivation and attitude.
Complete online application form HERE
27 March 2020