Established in 2009, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is a graduate research university located on the shores of the Red Sea in Saudi Arabia.KAUST is dedicated to advancing innovation through science, technology and engineering via our interdisciplinary research and education model.Our students, faculty, scientists and engineers conduct curiosity-driven and goal-oriented research in the strategic areas of food, water, energy and the environment. We bring together the best minds and ideas from around the world, with more than 100 nationalities working, living and innovating on our campus.
Match your ideas with cutting edge research projects. At KAUST we value collaboration over competition. Our faculty, students, postdocs and researchers come together to explore novel ideas in water, energy, environment and food to bring solutions to society. VSRP is an exciting opportunity for highly qualified international students in their baccalaureate or post-baccalaureate studies to be engaged in research with faculty mentors in selected areas of research. Each internship typically lasts from three to six months
- Monthly living allowance ( $1000 )
- Round-trip airfare to/from city of departure-Jeddah (KAUST)
- Health insurance
- Private bedroom and bath in a shared residential suite
- Visa fees (Students must have valid passport)
- Access to community recreational resources
- Social and cultural activities
- 3rd Year and above Baccalaureate or Masters Students. Current PhD candidates, KAUST students or KAUST alumni are ineligible to apply
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B)
- Strong verbal and written English Skills. Recommended levels, minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Official Transcript(s) in English from current and previous institutions
- Letter of Recommendation
- Valid Passport
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying
The VSRP program applications are accepted throughout the year.
KAUST are now accepting applications for internships with a start date of July 1st or later.