Based on a letter from the Ministry of Youth and Sports Republic of Indonesia Number:
2.7.3 / DII-5 / II / 2020 On 7 February 2020 Regarding Selection of Candidates for Inter-Country Youth Exchange Participants (PPAN) in 2020, We invite the Best Youth of Central Java to participate in the PPAN Central Java 2020 Selection with programs according to the specified quota by the Indonesian Ministry of Youth and Sports for Central Java, namely:
1. THE SHIP FOR SOUTHEAST ASIAN AND JAPANESE YOUTH PROGRAM (SSEAYP) with
the provision of a quota of 1 (one) woman representing Central Java.
2. INDONESIA-KOREA YOUTH EXCHANGE PROGRAM (IKYEP) or Youth Exchange
Indonesia-Korea (PPIKor) with a quota requirement of 1 (one) woman representing Central Java.
- Age 18-30 years with details: SSEAYP age 20-30 Years and IKYEP 18-24 Years as of August 1, 2020
- KTP resident in Central Java
- Preferred English certificates with the following provisions:
- - TOEFL Paper Based score: 500
- - TOEFL Computer Based score: 173
- - TOEFL Internet Based: 61
- - IELTS: 6
- - TOEIC: 600
- Minimum educated high school
- Not married
- Have a national insight and love for the motherland and extensive knowledge of national and international issues.
- Able to communicate effectively, work together in teams and have a leadership spirit.
- Willing to do Post Program Activity after the program has finished in various fields.
- Attach reports on social activities that have been or are being carried out in various fields.
How to Apply:
- Download the Written Form HERE
- Fill out the online form HERE by attaching:
- Scan Central Java KTP
- English Certificate
- Social Activity Report *
- Written Form *
- * Specifically for Social Activity Reports and Written Form uploaded in the "Attachment" column on the online registration form.
21 March 2020