The International Youth Exchange Program (PPAN), which has been taking place since 1974, has a strategic role in building friendships and mutual understanding between young people between countries in all aspects of life, broadening the horizons and thinking horizons of the Indonesian Young Generation in both national and international frameworks, and increasing patriotism and discipline of young people as the next generation of the nation.
Kapal Pemuda Nusantara (KPN) is a program initiated by the Ministry of National Education since 1987 which aims to develop mental ideology and science and technology of youth leaders. Since 2004, the KPN was held under the Indonesian Ministry of Youth and Sports (Kemenpora) and has become an annual program to date. In addition to the Ministry of Youth and Sports as the main implementer, this program also collaborates with the Indonesian Navy Headquarters, the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries and the relevant Dinas.
The Theme for PPAN-KPN selection activity in 2020 is POLARIS. POLARIS is the brightest star in the northern sky cluster. As the brightest star in the northern sky, polaris are always relied on by sailors to guide them home. Through this definition we hope to find a youth figure who can be a direction for anyone, someone who can collaborate for the common good.
- Indonesian citizen, resident of East Java
- Has carried out community / environmental development activities in all fields which can be explained in a brief description and photos to be attached to online registration form;
- Aged within the range of 18 to 30 years as of 1 July 2020;
- Physically and mentally healthy, not smoking, and free from drugs;
- Minimum high school education or equivalent;
- Not married and will not get married until the program ends;
- Having national insight and love for the motherland and extensive knowledge regarding national and international issues;
- Having the understanding and ability of the national and regional arts and cultures of East Java;
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing, evidenced by a scan of the English proficiency certificate to be attached to the online registration form;
- Never participated in the International Youth Exchange program implemented by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Indonesia
- Has never been involved in a criminal offense and or was sentenced based on court decisions;
- Able to communicate effectively, proficient and responsible in using social media, such as: electronic mail, facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin, and etc;
How to Apply:
- Fill out the complete online registration form via the link http://www.bit.ly/PendaftaranPPANJawaTimur2020
- Downloading a selection package containing: Guides and Checklists Registration of PPAN Selection - KPN East Java Province 2020 through the link: http://www.bit.ly/SeleksiPPANJawaTimur2020;
- Attach a scan of proof of achievement / certificate on the online registration form (maximum 3 pieces).
27 March 2020