- Residing in and being a national of a country listed on theOECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance
- Having completed the Bachelor’s degree from a well-acknowledged university outside the Netherlands
- Academic performance among the top 10%
- A 3.0 or higher Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) on a 4.0 scale, or
- Upper Second Class standing or higher
- English: IELTS 6.5
- Relevant background for the intended field of study
- Not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
How to Apply:
First, you must have applied for the ITC Master's Geo-information Science and Earth Observation through the on-line application system and have received an academic acceptance letter.
If subsequently you are interested to apply to the ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme, you will have to send the completed application form. Apply here
Round 2: 12 April 2020