For the longest time, school has been organized around subjects instead of skills. We go to math class to learn to pass a test about binomials. But, in reality, most of us won’t use binomials later in life. What we actually learn in math class is problem-solving—a skill that is very important later in life.
At Akimbo, we believe education is different than learning. Education is mandatory. Learning is something you choose to do.
The Emerging Leaders Program is for college students who are looking to learn real skills. The ones that will set them apart when they apply for jobs and lead in the future of work.
This program is fast-paced. It’s only five days. We’ll learn together and ship projects quickly and see things differently by the end. There’s no rubric for how to do the projects, because at Akimbo, we know that there’s not one right way.
Full scholarship, no charge. Application only. Limited spots.
- Tools for how to lead and stand out as you enter the ever-changing working world
- A new understanding for what it means to grow, learn, and work hard
- Clarity of the work that matters to you and your path forward
- Access to a community of 20,000+ people like you who seek to grow and lead through Forward Link, our online Akimbo alumni community
- A new experience to stand out on your resume and a digital certificate
There is no rubric for how to do the projects, because at Akimbo, we believe there’s not one right way.
- Applicants can be from anywhere in the world.
- This program is designed for full-time undergraduate college students (incoming sophomores up to Spring 2020 graduates).
- Applicants need to have a laptop and access to the internet: The program is underwritten by Akimbo. There are no tuition fees or other costs associated with the program.
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for apply
05 May 2020