Achievement PF Scholarships are programs for providing tuition assistance, living expenses, stimulants for "sobat bumi" action assistance and / or other supporting assistance in the context of educational and training activities provided to students / students / community. Overview of PF Special Achievement Scholarships, namely programs for providing tuition assistance, living expenses, stimulant assistance for friends, and / or other supporting assistance in the context of education and training activities provided to students / students / community based on special policies and the approval of the leadership of the Pertamina Foundation.
Campus Mitra Sobat Bumi Scholarship:
- Universitas Sumatera Utara (Medan)
- Universitas Sriwijaya (Palembang)
- Universitas Indonesia (Jakarta)
- Universitas Pertamina (Jakarta)
- Institut Teknologi Bandung (Bandung)
- Universitas Gadjah Mada (Yogyakarta)
- Universitas Diponegoro (Semarang)
- Universitas Airlangga (Surabaya)
- Universitas Brawijaya (Malang)
- Universitas Hasanuddin (Makassar)
- Universitas Pattimura (Ambon)
- Universitas Cenderawasih (Jayapura)
- Education fee assistance is aids for payment of Higher Education Education Contribution (SPP), including payment of practicum, books and student coaching.
- Assistance for living expenses, is a supporting assistance for educational activities. The provision of living costs is attached to the assistance of educational costs. In the case of students applying for college leave so they do not get funding for educational scholarships, living expenses will also be stopped until the student completes his leave.
- Assistance for the activities of Friends of the Earth. Scholarship recipients are required to be actively involved in social activities, environmental preservation and contribute positively to the improvement of the surrounding environment. Stimulant assistance is provided with an amount adjusted to the ability of the Pertamina Foundation for green living and environmental sustainability activities that can be done individually or in groups.
- Capacity Building Training. Scholarship recipients will receive individual development training coordinated by the Pertamina Foundation on knowledge, motivation, skills, and organizational development such as network development, leadership, and others.
- Gathering Sobat Bumi (or similar activities). Scholarship recipients must participate in activities in the form of orientation / introduction of scholarships and friends of the earth, activities of friends of the earth, and team building activities.
- Undergraduate Students Semester IV
- The GPA through Semester III is> 3.0
- Not currently receiving scholarships from other places
- Make writing with themes; "Creative Action to Prevent the Spread and Control of Covid-19"
- Students from Pertamina Foundation partner campuses
- Priority for those most affected by Covid-19 & from families in need / underprivileged
How to Apply:
- Online registration through the scholarship website.pertaminafoundation.org
- Scholarship selection process:
- Online Registration (18 April - 2 May 2020)
- Administrative Selection (4 - 6 May 2020)
- Video interview / teleconference Interview Selection (11 - 19 May 2020)
02 May 2020