The French government, through the French Institute in Indonesia (IFI) - the French Embassy in Indonesia, reopened the scholarship program aimed at leading Indonesian students who wish to continue their studies at Masters level (M1 and M2) in France.
This scholarship covers:
- Visa Cost
- tuition fee*
- cost of living**
- the cost of making a student visa to France.
- priority access to university residences
- Maximum 30 years old
- minimum S1 degree
- have a good profile (GPA) and strong motivation to continue their studies to France
- has been accepted at a French higher education institution for the 2019/2020 school year
- not being / will receive any scholarship from other parties.
This year, the scholarship program is open to all majors.
- CV ***
- motivation letter ***
- letter of acceptance at a French higher education institution
- proof of French language ability (DELF / DALF), and / or English (IELTS or TOEFL iBT) ***. Please note that the language course certificate is not valid.
- S1 degree
- S1 transcripts
- the last transcript (for those who have completed M1).
How to Apply:
All documents are sent in PDF or Word format in one ZIP document to the email email@example.com, with the email subject "Candidature - Program de Bourses France Excellence S2", no later than July 6, 2020 at 23:59 (time Jakarta). Files received after the deadline will not be considered.
06 July 2020
06 July 2020